Are you ready to say #iliveinlaurel? Buy a home in Laurel, MS!
Have you wondered what it would be like to live in Laurel? The quintessential southern small-town life, coupled with an active art community, fun local events and tons of great spots for the littles – and it could all be yours!
And of course – buying a house in Laurel could be your first step to being cast on HGTV’s Home Town, which is filmed right here in Laurel! Click here to learn more about the Home Town casting process and how you could be on the show.
Just to get you on your way – we took a little drive around our beautiful, historic homes district and have compiled a few of the currently available homes for sale in Laurel. But this isn’t all! Check out Zillow and Realtor.com for tons of great listings!
(Click photos for listing information.)
This adorable home on one of Laurel’s most beautiful streets was built in 1940 and was recently completely remodeled. We’ve watched the renovations happening here and love what they’ve accomplished! This house also has two apartments, which would be great for AirBNB!
Can you believe this house has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms? Also located on Euclid Avenue, it is within easy walking distance of Downtown Laurel!
You might recognize this beautiful home from Home Town on HGTV! It has a brand new roof, new paint and more! Located on 13th Street at the end of 6th Avenue and a very short distance from Laurel’s largest public park, this house is perfectly located for those who want a quiet property with easy access to downtown activities.
6th Avenue is home to some of the most beautiful, historic homes in Laurel – and this property fits right in!
This 4 bed, 3 bath house is huge – perfect for a large family. Located on 6th Avenue, you’ll be right in the middle of the historic district and close to downtown!
This beautiful historic home was built in 1870 and has been very well taken care of. And it has a pool!
Still deciding? Here are a few more great reasons to buy a home in Laurel!
- Laurel has one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- We have one of the largest intact historic districts in the state of Mississippi.
- Laurel has a stable and growing variety of major employers and industries.
- We have a 285-bed regional hospital, airport, sports complex, great public schools, and two private schools.
- Laurel is great for entrepreneurs with available local grants, a supportive local government, inexpensive office space (and a creative coworking space) and fiber internet in downtown!
- Laurel is located on a major interstate (I59) as well as 4 US highways and 2 state highways – and just a few miles from Jones County Junior College and The University of Southern Mississippi, and just 2 hours from New Orleans.
Click below to get email updates and to find out more about what it means to say #iliveinlaurel!
*Disclaimer: The owners of this website are not licensed real estate agents and have no financial or personal connection to the homes listed above. :)